Here Are Three Premium Cocktail Recipes From Mount Gay Rum
Happy National Cocktail Day!
The following recipes are from Mount Gay Rum.
· 2 oz Mount Gay Black Barrel
· 1 oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
· 0.5 oz Passion Fruit Syrup
· 0.5 oz Cointreau
· Add ingredients to tin.
· Add ice, shake and strain into chilled coupe.
· Garnish with a lemon wheel or peel.
· 2 oz Mount Gay Eclipse
· 0.25 oz Cointreau
· 1 oz Pineapple Cinnamon Syrup*
· 1 oz Lime Juice
· 1.5 oz Brut Champagne
· Add all ingredients but champagne to cocktail shaker and shake until chilled.
· Strain into rocks glass over ice.
· Top with Champagne and stir to incorporate.
· Garnish with pineapple wedge.
· 1.5 cup water
· 1 cup sugar
· 1 lemon peel
· 1 pineapple — core removed, cut into chunks
· Add all ingredients but pineapple to pot and bring to a boil.
· Add pineapple and simmer until pineapple is just translucent.
· Press pineapple to release juices.
· Strain out solids and let cool.
Mount Gay Rum Old Fashioned
· 1.5oz Mount Gay Black Barrel Rum
· 0.25 oz simple syrup (1:1)
· 4 Dashes Angostura Bitters
· Stir rum with simple syrup and bitters.
· Garnish with orange peel and serve in a rocks glass.